A collection of small, flexible, or soft things in a knot or bunch; a waving or bending and spreading cluster; as, a tuft of flowers or feathers.
- A short cluster of elongated strands, as of yarn, hair, or grass, attached at the base or growing close together.
- A dense clump, especially of trees or bushes.
- To furnish or ornament with tufts or a tuft.
- To pass threads through the layers of (a quilt, mattress, or upholstery), securing the thread ends with a knot or button.
- To separate or form into tufts.
- To grow in a tuft.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കെട്ട് - Kettu ;ചൂഡ - Chooda ;അലക്ക് - Alakku ;ശിഖ - Shikha ;കൂട്ടം - Koottam ;ജടകെട്ടുക - Jadakettuka ;