A little tower, frequently a merely ornamental structure at one of the angles of a larger structure.
- A small tower or tower-shaped projection on a building.
- A low, heavily armored structure, usually rotating horizontally, containing mounted guns and their gunners or crew, as on a warship or tank.
- A domelike gunner's enclosure projecting from the fuselage of a combat aircraft.
- A tall wooden structure mounted on wheels and used in ancient warfare by besiegers to scale the walls of an enemy fortress.
- An attachment for a lathe consisting of a rotating cylindrical block holding various cutting tools.
- A rotating device holding various lenses, as for a microscope, allowing easy switching from one lens to another.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പീരങ്കിഭ്രമണ സ്തൂലം - Peerankibhramana Sthoolam ;പ്രാസാദശൃഖം - Praasaadhashrukham | Prasadhashrukham ;ചെറുഗോപുരം - Cherugopuram ;ചൂളിക - Choolika ;ചെറുഗോപുരം - Cherugopuram ;പ്രാസാദശൃംഗം - Praasaadhashrumgam | Prasadhashrumgam ;