A living being sacrificed to some deity, or in the performance of a religious rite; a creature immolated, or made an offering of.
- One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
- A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
- One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
- A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
- A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പീഡിതന് - Peedithan ;പീഡിതമൃഗം - Peedithamrugam ;ദുഃഖിതന്. - Dhuakhithan. ;ബലിയാട് - Baliyaadu | Baliyadu ;ബലിയാട് - Baliyaadu | Baliyadu ;ചതിപറ്റിയവന് - Chathipattiyavan ;