One hostile to another; one who hates, and desires or attempts the injury of, another; a foe; an adversary; as, an enemy of or to a person; an enemy to truth, or to falsehood.
- One who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe.
- A hostile power or force, such as a nation.
- A member or unit of such a force.
- A group of foes or hostile forces. See Usage Note at collective noun.
- Something destructive or injurious in its effects: "Art hath an enemy called Ignorance” ( Ben Jonson).
- Of, relating to, or being a hostile power or force.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദുര്ഹ്യത്ത് - Dhurhyaththu | Dhurhyathu ;ഏതലന് - Ethalan ;ദ്വേഷ്യന് - Dhveshyan ;പരന് - Paran ;പ്രതിബാധി - Prathibaadhi | Prathibadhi ;മാനാന് - Maanaan | Manan ;