To remember; to cause to remember; to mention.
- A distinct part of a whole, especially:
- Linguistics A syntactic unit of a sentence; a clause.
- Logic A proposition of a syllogism.
- Mathematics An element in a set.
- A part or an organ of a human or animal body, as:
- A limb, such as an arm or a leg.
- The penis.
- A part of a plant.
- One that belongs to a group or an organization: a club member; a bank that is a member of the FDIC.
- Mathematics The expression on either side of an equality sign.
- A structural unit, such as a beam or wall.