The structure on which a spectacle or play is exhibited; the part of a theater in which the acting is done, with its adjuncts and decorations; the stage.
- Something seen by a viewer; a view or prospect.
- The place where an action or event occurs: the scene of the crime.
- The place in which the action of a play, movie, novel, or other narrative occurs; a setting.
- A subdivision of an act in a dramatic presentation in which the setting is fixed and the time continuous.
- A shot or series of shots in a movie constituting a unit of continuous related action.
- The scenery and properties for a dramatic presentation.
- A theater stage.
- A real or fictitious episode, especially when described.
- A public display of passion or temper: tried not to make a scene.
- A sphere of activity: observers of the political scene.
- Slang A situation or set of circumstances: a bad scene; a wild scene.
- behind the scenes Backstage.
- behind the scenes Out of public view; in secret.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബഹളം - Bahalam ;കളിത്തട്ട് - Kaliththattu | Kalithattu ;അരങ്ങ് - Arangu ;നാട്യം - Naadyam | Nadyam ;വിചിത്ര പ്രദര്ശനം - Vichithra Pradharshanam ;നാടകശാല - Naadakashaala | Nadakashala ;