To play or move to and fro; to move one way and the other; hence, to totter; to reel; to swing; to flutter.
- To move unsteadily back and forth. See Synonyms at swing.
- To exhibit irresolution or indecision; vacillate: wavered over buying a house. See Synonyms at hesitate.
- To become unsteady or unsure; falter: His resolve began to waver.
- To tremble or quaver in sound, as of the voice or a musical note.
- To flicker or glimmer, as light.
- The act of wavering.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തരംഗം - Tharamgam ;ആടുക - Aaduka | aduka ;നിലതെറ്റുക - Nilathettuka ;ചഞ്ചാടുക - Chanchaaduka | Chanchaduka ;പതറുക - Patharuka ;ചാഞ്ചാടുക - Chaanchaaduka | Chanchaduka ;