Kind regard; propitious aspect; countenance; friendly disposition; kindness; good will.
- A gracious, friendly, or obliging act that is freely granted: do someone a favor.
- Friendly or favorable regard; approval or support: won the favor of the monarch; looked with favor on the plan.
- A state of being held in such regard: a style currently in favor.
- Unfair partiality; favoritism.
- A privilege or concession.
- Sexual privileges, especially as granted by a woman.
- Something given as a token of love, affection, or remembrance.
- A small decorative gift given to each guest at a party.
- Advantage; benefit: sailed under favor of cloudless skies.
- Behalf; interest: an error in our favor.
- Obsolete A communication, especially a letter.
- Archaic Aspect or appearance.
- Archaic Countenance; face.
- Obsolete A facial feature.
- To perform a kindness or service for; oblige. See Synonyms at oblige.
- To treat or regard with friendship, approval, or support.
- To be partial to; indulge a liking for: favors bright colors.
- To be or tend to be in support of.
- To make easier or more possible; facilitate: Darkness favored their escape.
- To treat with care; be gentle with: favored my wounded leg.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. To resemble in appearance: She favors her father.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. To resemble another in appearance: She and her father favor.
- in favor of In support of; approving: We are in favor of her promotion to president.
- in favor of To the advantage of: The court decided in favor of the plaintiff.
- in favor of Inscribed or made out to the benefit of: a check in favor of a charity.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുകൂലമായ - Anukoolamaaya | Anukoolamaya ; ;വിശിഷ്ടമായ - Vishishdamaaya | Vishishdamaya ;സഹായകമായ - Sahaayakamaaya | Sahayakamaya ;ശ്രഷ്ഠമായ - Shrashdamaaya | Shrashdamaya ;ഹിതകരമായ - Hithakaramaaya | Hithakaramaya ;