In; on; at; by.
- The first letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter a.
- The first in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter A.
- The best or highest in quality or rank: grade A milk.
- Music The sixth tone in the scale of C major or the first tone in the relative minor scale.
- Music A key or scale in which A is the tonic.
- Music A written or printed note representing this tone.
- Music A string, key, or pipe tuned to the pitch of this tone.
- One of the four major blood groups in the ABO system. Individuals with this blood group have the A antigen on the surface of their red blood cells, and the anti-B antibody in their blood serum.
- from A to Z Completely; thoroughly.
- Used before nouns and noun phrases that denote a single but unspecified person or thing: a region; a person.
- Used before terms, such as few or many, that denote number, amount, quantity, or degree: only a few of the voters; a bit more rest; a little excited.
- Used before a proper name to denote a type or a member of a class: the wisdom of a Socrates.
- Used before a mass noun to indicate a single type or example: a dry wine.
- The same: birds of a feather.
- Any: not a drop to drink.
- In every; to each; per: once a month; one dollar a pound.
- Informal Have: He'd a come if he could.
- are (measurement)
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഗ്നിധാനം - Agnidhaanam | Agnidhanam ;മേമ്പടി - Mempadi ;ചുരി - Churi ;ഒന്ന് - Onnu ;അര്ജ്ജുനി - Arjjuni ;മേമ്പൊടി - Mempodi ;