Agreement or concurrence of opinion, will, or action; harmony of mind; consent; assent.
- To cause to conform or agree; bring into harmony.
- To grant, especially as being due or appropriate: accorded the President the proper deference.
- To bestow upon: I accord you my blessing.
- To be in agreement, unity, or harmony. See Synonyms at agree.
- Agreement; harmony: act in accord with university policies.
- A settlement or compromise of conflicting opinions.
- A settlement of points at issue between nations.
- Spontaneous or voluntary desire to take a certain action: The children returned on their own accord. He confessed of his own accord.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമ്മതം - Sammatham ;അനുവദിക്കുക - Anuvadhikkuka ;പൊരുത്തപ്പെടുക - Poruththappeduka | Poruthappeduka ;ചേരുക - Cheruka ;ഇണങ്ങുക - Inanguka ;ഒത്തുതീര്പ്പ് - Oththutheerppu | Othutheerppu ;