Sharp at the end; ending in a sharp point; pointed; -- opposed to blunt or obtuse; as, an acute angle; an acute leaf.
- Having a sharp point or tip.
- Keenly perceptive or discerning: "a raw, chilling and psychologically acute novel of human passions reduced to their deadliest essence” ( Literary Guild Magazine). See Synonyms at sharp.
- Reacting readily to stimuli or impressions; sensitive: His hearing was unusually acute.
- Of great importance or consequence; crucial: an acute lack of research funds.
- Extremely sharp or severe; intense: acute pain; acute relief.
- Medicine Having a rapid onset and following a short but severe course: acute disease.
- Medicine Afflicted by a disease exhibiting a rapid onset followed by a short, severe course: acute patients.
- Music High in pitch; shrill.
- Geometry Having an acute angle: an acute triangle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂര്ത്തമുനയുള്ള - Koorththamunayulla | Koorthamunayulla ;അതിയായ - Athiyaaya | Athiyaya ;തീവ്രമായ - Theevramaaya | Theevramaya ;സൂക്ഷ്മബുദ്ധിയുള്ള - Sookshmabuddhiyulla | Sookshmabudhiyulla ;അത്യന്തം മൂര്ച്ഛിച്ച - Athyantham Moorchchicha ;കുശാഗ്രബുദ്ധിയുള്ള - Kushaagrabuddhiyulla | Kushagrabudhiyulla ;