- Relating to the philosophy or theories of aesthetics.
- Of or concerning the appreciation of beauty or good taste: the aesthetic faculties.
- Characterized by a heightened sensitivity to beauty.
- Artistic: The play was an aesthetic success.
- Informal Conforming to accepted notions of good taste.
- A guiding principle in matters of artistic beauty and taste; artistic sensibility: "a generous Age of Aquarius aesthetic that said that everything was art” ( William Wilson).
- An underlying principle, a set of principles, or a view often manifested by outward appearances or style of behavior: "What troubled him was the squalor of [the colonel's] aesthetic” ( Lewis H. Lapham).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സൗന്ദര്യശാസ്ത്രം - Saundharyashaasthram | Soundharyashasthram ;ലളിതകലാസ്വാദകൻ - Lalithakalaasvaadhakan | Lalithakalaswadhakan ;സൗന്ദര്യാനുഭൂതി - Saundharyaanubhoothi | Soundharyanubhoothi ;രസാനുഭവസിദ്ധാന്തം - Rasaanubhavasiddhaantham | Rasanubhavasidhantham ;കലാബോധമുള്ള - Kalaabodhamulla | Kalabodhamulla ;സൗന്ദര്യാരാധകൻ - Saundharyaaraadhakan | Soundharyaradhakan ;