Imparting or improving beauty, particularly the beauty of the complexion; as, a cosmetical preparation.
- A preparation, such as powder or a skin cream, designed to beautify the body by direct application.
- Something superficial that is used to cover a deficiency or defect.
- Serving to beautify the body, especially the face and hair.
- Serving to modify or improve the appearance of a physical feature, defect, or irregularity: cosmetic surgery.
- Decorative rather than functional: cosmetic fenders on cars.
- Lacking depth or significance; superficial: made a few cosmetic changes when she took over the company.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സൗന്ദര്യവര്ദ്ധക വസ്തു - Saundharyavarddhaka Vasthu | Soundharyavardhaka Vasthu ;ഗാത്രാനുലേപന ദ്രവ്യം - Gaathraanulepana Dhravyam | Gathranulepana Dhravyam ;സൗന്ദര്യവർദ്ധകമായ - Saundharyavarddhakamaaya | Soundharyavardhakamaya ;കുറിക്കൂട്ട് - Kurikkoottu ;ശരീരശോഭപ്രദമായ - Shareerashobhapradhamaaya | Shareerashobhapradhamaya ;സുഗന്ധദ്രവ്യം - Sugandhadhravyam ;