An alteration or change for the better; correction of a fault or of faults; reformation of life by quitting vices.
- The act of changing for the better; improvement: "Society may sometimes show signs of repentance and amendment” ( George G. Coulton).
- A correction or alteration, as in a manuscript.
- The process of formally altering or adding to a document or record.
- A statement of such an alteration or addition: The 19th Amendment to the Constitution gave women the right to vote.
- A material, such as organic matter or sand, mixed into soil to improve growing conditions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപക്ഷേപം - Upakshepam ;ഗുണപ്പെടുത്തല് - Gunappeduththal | Gunappeduthal ;ഗുണപ്പെടുത്തൽ - Gunappeduththal | Gunappeduthal ;നന്നാക്കല് - Nannaakkal | Nannakkal ;പരിഷ്കരണം - Parishkaranam ;തെറ്റുതിരുത്തൽ - Thettuthiruththal | Thettuthiruthal ;