The act, operation, or process of resolving. Specifically:
- The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
- A resolving to do something.
- A course of action determined or decided on.
- A formal statement of a decision or expression of opinion put before or adopted by an assembly such as the U.S. Congress.
- Physics & Chemistry The act or process of separating or reducing something into its constituent parts: the prismatic resolution of sunlight into its spectral colors.
- The fineness of detail that can be distinguished in an image, as on a video display terminal.
- Medicine The subsiding or termination of an abnormal condition, such as a fever or an inflammation.
- Law A court decision.
- An explanation, as of a problem or puzzle; a solution.
- The part of a literary work in which the complications of the plot are resolved or simplified.
- Music The progression of a dissonant tone or chord to a consonant tone or chord.
- Music The tone or chord to which such a progression is made.
- The substitution of one metrical unit for another, especially the substitution of two short syllables for one long syllable in quantitative verse.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രസ്താവം - Prasthaavam | Prasthavam ;ദൃഢനിശ്ചയം - Dhruddanishchayam ;വിശ്ലേഷണം - Vishleshanam ;അപഗ്രഥനം - Apagrathanam ;വിശേഷണം - Visheshanam ;ദൃഢസങ്കല്പം - Dhruddasankalpam ;