Having sufficient power, force, or efficacy, for the object; effectual; valid; as, an available plea.
- Present and ready for use; at hand; accessible: kept a fire extinguisher available at all times.
- Capable of being gotten; obtainable: a bedspread available in three colors.
- Qualified and willing to serve or assist: a list of available candidates; was not available for comment.
- Chemistry Capable of being used in a chemical reaction: available electrons.
- Botany Present, as in soil, and capable of being used by plants as a nutrient: available water; available minerals.
- Archaic Capable of bringing about a beneficial result or effect.
- Law Archaic Valid. Used especially of a plea.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലഭ്യമായ - Labhyamaaya | Labhyamaya ;ഉപയോഗിക്കാവുന്ന - Upayogikkaavunna | Upayogikkavunna ;ഉപയോഗിക്കാവുന്ന; #എത്താവുന്ന; #ലഭ്യമായ - Upayogikkaavunna; #eththaavunna; #labhyamaaya | Upayogikkavunna; #ethavunna; #labhyamaya ;എത്താവുന്ന - Eththaavunna | Ethavunna ;സുലഭമായ - Sulabhamaaya | Sulabhamaya ;