Having existed, or having been made, but a short time; having originated or occured lately; having recently come into existence, or into one's possession; not early or long in being; of late origin; recent; fresh; modern; -- opposed to old, as, a new coat; a new house; a new book; a new fashion.
- Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.
- Still fresh: a new coat of paint.
- Never used or worn before now: a new car; a new hat.
- Just found, discovered, or learned: new information.
- Not previously experienced or encountered; novel or unfamiliar: ideas new to her.
- Different from the former or the old: the new morality.
- Recently obtained or acquired: new political power; new money.
- Additional; further: new sources of energy.
- Recently arrived or established in a place, position, or relationship: new neighbors; a new president.
- Changed for the better; rejuvenated: The nap has made a new person of me.
- Being the later or latest in a sequence: a new edition.
- Currently fashionable: a new dance.
- In the most recent form, period, or development.
- Inexperienced or unaccustomed: new at the job; new to the trials of parenthood.
- Freshly; recently. Often used in combination: new-mown.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നവം - Navam ;നവീകരിച്ച - Naveekaricha ;ആരംഭമായ - Aarambhamaaya | arambhamaya ;പുതിയ നവീനമായ - Puthiya Naveenamaaya | Puthiya Naveenamaya ;നൂതനമായത് - Noothanamaayathu | Noothanamayathu ;പുത്തന് - Puththan | Puthan ;