Being at hand, within reach or call, within certain contemplated limits; -- opposed to absent.
- A moment or period in time perceptible as intermediate between past and future; now.
- Grammar The present tense.
- Grammar A verb form in the present tense.
- Law The document or instrument in question: Be it known by these presents.
- Existing or happening now; current: the present leader; present trends.
- Being at hand or in attendance: Thirty guests were present at the ceremony.
- Existing in something specified: Oxygen is present in the bloodstream.
- Now being considered; actually here or involved: the present subject; present company excepted.
- Grammar Designating a verb tense or form that expresses current time.
- Archaic Readily available; immediate.
- Obsolete Alert to circumstances; attentive.
- at present At the present time; right now.
- for the present For the time being; temporarily.
- To introduce, especially with formal ceremony.
- To introduce (a young woman) to society with conventional ceremony.
- To bring before the public: present a play.
- To make a gift or award of.
- To make a gift to.
- To offer for observation, examination, or consideration; show or display. See Synonyms at offer.
- To afford or furnish: The situation presented us with a chance to improve our knowledge.
- To turn or position in the direction of another: presented his face to the camera.
- To attach (an antigen, for example) on the surface of a molecule for detection by other molecules.
- To hold, carry, or point (a weapon) in a particular manner as a salutation or sign of honor, usually along the center axis of the body.
- Ecclesiastical To recommend (a cleric) for a benefice.
- Law To offer to a legislature or court for consideration.
- Law To bring a charge or indictment against.
- To manifest as a part of a disease or medical condition.
- To make a presentation.
- Something presented; a gift.
- The position of a rifle or other weapon when presented.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇനാം - Inaam | Inam ;ഹാജരായിരിക്കുക - Haajaraayirikkuka | Hajarayirikkuka ;കാഴ്ചദ്രവ്യം - Kaazhchadhravyam | Kazhchadhravyam ;ആധുനി മായ - Aadhuni Maaya | adhuni Maya ;അഭ്യുപായനം - Abhyupaayanam | Abhyupayanam ;വര്ത്തമാനമായ - Varththamaanamaaya | Varthamanamaya ;