To make turgid, as with water or air; to cause a swelling of the surface of, from effusion of serum in the cellular tissue, producing a morbid enlargement, often accompanied with softness.
- To cause to swell up or inflate, as with liquid or gas.
- To cure (fish) by soaking in brine and half-drying in smoke.
- To become swollen or inflated: "Government had bloated out of control” ( Lance Morrow).
- A swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of cattle and domestic animals that is caused by excessive gas formation following fermentation of ingested watery legumes or green forage.
- An excess or surfeit, as of employees, expenses, or procedures: corporate bloat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വീര്ക്കുക - Veerkkuka ;വീർപ്പിക്കുക - Veerppikkuka ;ഉന്മേഷം - Unmesham ;അഹംഭാവമുള്ള - Ahambhaavamulla | Ahambhavamulla ;ചീർത്ത - Cheerththa | Cheertha ;നിഗളിക്കുക - Nigalikkuka ;