A small open vessel, or water craft, usually moved by cars or paddles, but often by a sail.
- A relatively small, usually open craft of a size that might be carried aboard a ship.
- An inland vessel of any size.
- A ship or submarine.
- A dish shaped like a boat: a sauce boat.
- To travel by boat.
- To ride a boat for pleasure.
- To transport by boat.
- To place in a boat.
- in the same boat In the same situation as another or others.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബോട്ട് - Bottu ;പാദാളിന്ദി - Paadhaalindhi | Padhalindhi ;കാതരം - Kaatharam | Katharam ;താരിക - Thaarika | Tharika ;തര്ഷം - Tharsham ;തരിണി - Tharini ;