A small mass of matter of irregular shape; an irregular or shapeless mass; as, a lump of coal; a lump of iron ore.
- An irregularly shaped mass or piece.
- A small cube of sugar.
- Pathology A swelling or small palpable mass.
- A collection or totality; an aggregate.
- A person regarded as ungainly or dull-witted.
- Informal Severe punishment or treatment, as a beating or an unsparing criticism: take one's lumps.
- Informal One's just deserts; comeuppance: get one's lumps.
- Formed into lumps: lump sugar.
- Not broken or divided into parts: a lump payment.
- To put together in a single group without discrimination.
- To move with heavy clumsiness.
- To make into lumps.
- To become lumpy.
- To move heavily.
- lump in (one's) throat A feeling of constriction in the throat caused by emotion.
- Informal To tolerate (what must be endured): like it or lump it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുന്തി - Kunthi ;രാശി - Raashi | Rashi ;ഉന്നാഹം - Unnaaham | Unnaham ;പിണ്ഡീകരിക്കുക - Pindeekarikkuka ;പിണ്ഡം - Pindam ;കട്ട - Katta ;