An outer garment fitting the upper part of the body; especially, such a garment worn by men.
- A sleeved outer garment extending from the shoulders to the waist or below.
- A garment extending to just below the waist and usually forming the top part of a suit.
- A natural outer covering, such as the fur of an animal; an integument.
- A layer of material covering something else; a coating: a second coat of paint.
- To provide or cover with a coat.
- To cover with a layer, as of paint.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുപ്പായം - Kuppaayam | Kuppayam ;തീരം - Theeram ;അങ്കി - Anki ;ചട്ട - Chatta ;ആവരണം - Aavaranam | avaranam ;ലേപം - Lepam ;