A hut; a cottage; a small house.
- An upright, cupboardlike repository with shelves, drawers, or compartments for the safekeeping or display of objects.
- Computer Science The box that houses the main components of a computer, such as the central processing unit, disk drives, and expansion slots.
- A body of persons appointed by a head of state or a prime minister to head the executive departments of the government and to act as official advisers.
- Archaic A small or private room set aside for a specific activity.
- Rhode Island & Southeastern Massachusetts See milk shake. See Regional Note at milk shake.
- Suitable for storage or display in a cabinet, as because of size or decorative quality.
- Of, relating to, or being a member of a governmental cabinet: cabinet matters; a cabinet minister.
- Used in the making of cabinets: teak and other heavy cabinet wood.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വകാര്യമുറി - Svakaaryamuri | swakaryamuri ;വലിപ്പുപെട്ടി - Valippupetti ;ആഭരണപ്പെട്ടി - Aabharanappetti | abharanappetti ;ഭരണനയങ്ങള് രൂപീകരിക്കന്ന മന്ത്രിസഭ - Bharananayangal Roopeekarikkanna Manthrisabha ;മന്ത്രശാല - Manthrashaala | Manthrashala ;ചെറുമുറി - Cherumuri ;