A large box of wood, or other material, having, like a trunk, a lid, but no covering of skin, leather, or cloth.
- The part of the body between the neck and the abdomen, enclosed by the ribs and the breastbone; the thorax.
- A sturdy box with a lid and often a lock, used especially for storage.
- A small closet or cabinet with shelves for storing supplies: a medicine chest above the bathroom sink.
- The treasury of a public institution.
- The funds kept there.
- A box for the shipping of certain goods, such as tea.
- The quantity packed in such a box.
- A sealed receptacle for liquid, gas, or steam.
- A bureau; a dresser.
- get (something) off (one's) chest To vent one's pent-up feelings.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാര്വ്വ് - Maarvvu | Marvvu ;വത്സം - Vathsam ;പേടകം - Pedakam ;പെട്ടകം - Pettakam ;ഉറപ്പുള്ള വലിയ മരപ്പെട്ടി - Urappulla Valiya Marappetti ;വികക്ഷം - Vikaksham ;