A movable single seat with a back.
- A piece of furniture consisting of a seat, legs, back, and often arms, designed to accommodate one person.
- A seat of office, authority, or dignity, such as that of a bishop.
- An office or position of authority, such as a professorship.
- A person who holds an office or a position of authority, such as one who presides over a meeting or administers a department of instruction at a college; a chairperson.
- The position of a player in an orchestra.
- Slang The electric chair.
- A seat carried about on poles; a sedan chair.
- Any of several devices that serve to support or secure, such as a metal block that supports and holds railroad track in position.
- To install in a position of authority, especially as a presiding officer.
- To preside over as chairperson: chair a meeting.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മഞ്ചിക - Manchika ;കുറുസി - Kurusi ;കസേര - Kasera ;ചെയര് - Cheyar ;കസാല - Kasaala | Kasala ;അദ്ധ്യക്ഷപദം - Addhyakshapadham | Adhyakshapadham ;