The principal church in a diocese, so called because in it the bishop has his official chair (Cathedra) or throne.
- The principal church of a bishop's diocese, containing the episcopal throne.
- A large, important church.
- Something that resembles a cathedral, as in grandeur or authority.
- Of, relating to, or containing a bishop's throne: a cathedral church.
- Relating to or issuing from a chair of office or authority; authoritative.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a cathedral: tall trees whose branches met to form cathedral arches over the path.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രധാനപള്ളി - Pradhaanapalli | Pradhanapalli ;ഇടവകയിലെ പ്രധാനപള്ളി - Idavakayile Pradhaanapalli | Idavakayile Pradhanapalli ;കത്തീഡ്രൽ പള്ളി - Kaththeedral Palli | Katheedral Palli ;ഇടവകയിലെ പ്രധാന പള്ളി - Idavakayile Pradhaana Palli | Idavakayile Pradhana Palli ;ഭദ്രാസനപ്പള്ളി - Bhadhraasanappalli | Bhadhrasanappalli ;അദ്ധ്യക്ഷദേവാലയം - Addhyakshadhevaalayam | Adhyakshadhevalayam ;