Love; universal benevolence; good will.
- Provision of help or relief to the poor; almsgiving.
- Something given to help the needy; alms.
- An institution, organization, or fund established to help the needy.
- Benevolence or generosity toward others or toward humanity.
- Indulgence or forbearance in judging others. See Synonyms at mercy.
- Christianity The theological virtue defined as love directed first toward God but also toward oneself and one's neighbors as objects of God's love.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭിക്ഷ - Bhiksha ;ദീനദയാലുത്വം - Dheenadhayaaluthvam | Dheenadhayaluthvam ;നിര്വ്വപണം - Nirvvapanam ;ധര്മ്മം - Dharmmam ;ഒവി - Ovi ;നീട്ടം - Neettam ;