Belief; the assent of the mind to the truth of what is declared by another, resting solely and implicitly on his authority and veracity; reliance on testimony.
- Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
- Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.
- Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
- Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
- The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
- A set of principles or beliefs.
- in faith Indeed; truly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആത്മധൈര്യം - Aathmadhairyam | athmadhairyam ;ഉദ്ദേശ്യശുദ്ധി - Uddheshyashuddhi | Udheshyashudhi ;കര്ത്തവ്യപാലനം - Karththavyapaalanam | Karthavyapalanam ;ധര്മ്മം - Dharmmam ;മതഭക്തി - Mathabhakthi ;വിശ്വസ്തത - Vishvasthatha ;