Possessing the faculty of knowing one's own thoughts or mental operations.
- Having an awareness of one's environment and one's own existence, sensations, and thoughts. See Synonyms at aware.
- Mentally perceptive or alert; awake: The patient remained fully conscious after the local anesthetic was administered.
- Capable of thought, will, or perception: the development of conscious life on the planet.
- Subjectively known or felt: conscious remorse.
- Intentionally conceived or done; deliberate: a conscious insult; made a conscious effort to speak more clearly.
- Inwardly attentive or sensible; mindful: was increasingly conscious of being watched.
- Especially aware of or preoccupied with. Often used in combination: a cost-conscious approach to further development; a health-conscious diet.
- In psychoanalysis, the component of waking awareness perceptible by a person at any given instant; consciousness.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അറിവുളള - Arivulala ;ഉണര്വുള്ള - Unarvulla ;ജ്ഞാനമുള്ള - Jnjaanamulla | Jnjanamulla ;ബോധമുള്ള - Bodhamulla ;അറിവുള്ള - Arivulla ;ബോധമുള്ള - Bodhamulla ;