Capable of being perceived by the senses; apprehensible through the bodily organs; hence, also, perceptible to the mind; making an impression upon the sense, reason, or understanding; &?;&?;&?;&?;&?;&?; heat; sensible resistance.
- Perceptible by the senses or by the mind.
- Readily perceived; appreciable.
- Having the faculty of sensation; able to feel or perceive.
- Having a perception of something; cognizant: "I am sensible that a good deal more is still to be done” ( Edmund Burke). See Synonyms at aware.
- Acting with or exhibiting good sense: a sensible person; a sensible choice.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മതിയായ - Mathiyaaya | Mathiyaya ;പര്യാപ്തമായ - Paryaapthamaaya | Paryapthamaya ;അനുഭവമായ - Anubhavamaaya | Anubhavamaya ;ഇന്ദ്രിയഗോചരമായ - Indhriyagocharamaaya | Indhriyagocharamaya ;ബുദ്ധിപൂര്വ്വമായ - Buddhipoorvvamaaya | Budhipoorvvamaya ;വിവേകമുള്ള - Vivekamulla ;