Capable of being perceived by the senses; apprehensible through the bodily organs; hence, also, perceptible to the mind; making an impression upon the sense, reason, or understanding; &?;&?;&?;&?;&?;&?; heat; sensible resistance.
- Perceptible by the senses or by the mind.
- Readily perceived; appreciable.
- Having the faculty of sensation; able to feel or perceive.
- Having a perception of something; cognizant: "I am sensible that a good deal more is still to be done” ( Edmund Burke). See Synonyms at aware.
- Acting with or exhibiting good sense: a sensible person; a sensible choice.