A cloth or stuff made of matted fibers of wool, or wool and fur, fulled or wrought into a compact substance by rolling and pressure, with lees or size, without spinning or weaving.
- A fabric of matted, compressed animal fibers, such as wool or fur, sometimes mixed with vegetable or synthetic fibers.
- A material resembling this fabric.
- Something made of this fabric.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling felt.
- To make into felt.
- To cover with felt.
- To press or mat (something) together.
- To become like felt; mat together.
- Past tense and past participle of feel.