Having agreement; congruous; consistent; according; -- usually followed by with or to.
- Being in agreement or accord: remarks consonant with our own beliefs.
- Corresponding or alike in sound, as words or syllables.
- Harmonious in sound or tone.
- A speech sound produced by a partial or complete obstruction of the air stream by any of various constrictions of the speech organs, such as (p), (f), (r), (w), and (h).
- A letter or character representing such a speech sound.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യഞ്ജനം - Vyanjjanam ;വ്യഞ്ജനാക്ഷരം - Vyanjjanaaksharam | Vyanjjanaksharam ;സ്വരച്ചേര്ച്ചയുളള - Svaracherchayulala | swaracherchayulala ;വ്യജ്ഞനാക്ഷരം - Vyajnjanaaksharam | Vyajnjanaksharam ;സ്വരച്ചേർച്ചയുളള - Svaracherchayulala | swaracherchayulala ;ഇണക്കമുളള - Inakkamulala ;