Belonging to, or inherent in, the constitution, or in the structure of body or mind; as, a constitutional infirmity; constitutional ardor or dullness.
- Of or relating to a constitution: a constitutional amendment.
- Consistent with, sanctioned by, or permissible according to a constitution: a law that was declared constitutional by the court; the constitutional right of free speech.
- Established by or operating under a constitution: a constitutional government.
- Of or proceeding from the basic structure or nature of a person or thing; inherent: a constitutional inability to tell the truth.
- Of or relating to one's physical makeup.
- A walk taken regularly for one's health.