Accordant with law or with established legal forms and requirements; lawful; as, legitimate government; legitimate rights; the legitimate succession to the throne; a legitimate proceeding of an officer; a legitimate heir.
- Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.
- Being in accordance with established or accepted patterns and standards: legitimate advertising practices.
- Based on logical reasoning; reasonable: a legitimate solution to the problem.
- Authentic; genuine: a legitimate complaint.
- Born of legally married parents: legitimate issue.
- Of, relating to, or ruling by hereditary right: a legitimate monarch.
- Of or relating to drama of high professional quality that excludes burlesque, vaudeville, and some forms of musical comedy: the legitimate theater.
- To make legitimate, as:
- To give legal force or status to; make lawful.
- To establish (a child born out of wedlock) as legitimate by legal means.
- To sanction formally or officially; authorize.
- To demonstrate or declare to be justified.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നീതിപൂര്വ്വകമായ - Neethipoorvvakamaaya | Neethipoorvvakamaya ;നിയമാനുസാരമായ - Niyamaanusaaramaaya | Niyamanusaramaya ;യുക്തിയുക്തമായ - Yukthiyukthamaaya | Yukthiyukthamaya ;നീതിപൂർവ്വകമായ - Neethipoorvvakamaaya | Neethipoorvvakamaya ;മുറ - Mura ;നിയമപ്രകാരമുളള - Niyamaprakaaramulala | Niyamaprakaramulala ;