State of being disabled; deprivation or want of ability; absence of competent physical, intellectual, or moral power, means, fitness, and the like.
- The condition of being disabled; incapacity.
- The period of such a condition: never received a penny during her disability.
- A disadvantage or deficiency, especially a physical or mental impairment that interferes with or prevents normal achievement in a particular area.
- Something that hinders or incapacitates.
- Law A legal incapacity or disqualification.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആകായ്ക - Aakaayka | akayka ;വികലാംഗനായിത്തീർന്ന - Vikalaamganaayiththeernna | Vikalamganayitheernna ;ബലഹീനത - Balaheenatha ;ബലഹീനമാക്കുക - Balaheenamaakkuka | Balaheenamakkuka ;മന്ത്രവാദം - Manthravaadham | Manthravadham ;അശക്തത - Ashakthatha ;