The quality or state of being strong; ability to do or to bear; capacity for exertion or endurance, whether physical, intellectual, or moral; force; vigor; power; as, strength of body or of the arm; strength of mind, of memory, or of judgment.
- The state, property, or quality of being strong.
- The power to resist attack; impregnability.
- The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
- The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
- Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.
- The number of people constituting a normal or ideal organization: The police force has been at half strength since the budget cuts.
- Military capability in terms of personnel and materiel: an army of fearsome strength.
- A source of power or force.
- One that is regarded as the embodiment of protective or supportive power; a support or mainstay.
- An attribute or quality of particular worth or utility; an asset.
- Degree of intensity, force, effectiveness, or potency in terms of a particular property, as:
- Degree of concentration, distillation, or saturation; potency.
- Operative effectiveness or potency.
- Intensity, as of sound or light.
- Intensity or vehemence, as of emotion or language.
- Effective or binding force; efficacy: the strength of an argument.
- Firmness of or a continuous rising tendency in prices, as on the stock market.
- Games Power derived from the value of playing cards held.
- on the strength of On the basis of: She was hired on the strength of her computer skills.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊറ്റം - Oottam ;ഉറപ്പ് - Urappu ;ഔജസ്യം - Aujasyam | oujasyam ;ജനശക്തി - Janashakthi ;ഉരപ്പ് - Urappu ;ഉങ്ക് - Unku ;