To scatter completely; to disperse and cause to disappear; -- used esp. of the dispersion of things that can never again be collected or restored.
- To drive away; disperse.
- To attenuate to or almost to the point of disappearing: The wind finally dissipated the smoke. See Synonyms at scatter.
- To spend or expend intemperately or wastefully; squander.
- To use up, especially recklessly; exhaust: dissipated their energy. See Synonyms at waste.
- To cause to lose (energy, such as heat) irreversibly.
- To vanish by dispersion: The dark clouds finally dissipated.
- To indulge in the intemperate pursuit of pleasure.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഴിഞ്ഞുപോവുക - Azhinjupovuka ;തുരത്തുക - Thuraththuka | Thurathuka ;നശിപ്പിക്കുക - Nashippikkuka ;ഓടിച്ചുകളയുക - Odichukalayuka ;മായുക - Maayuka | Mayuka ;ദുര്വ്യയം ചെയ്യുക - Dhurvyayam Cheyyuka ;