Desolate; devastated; stripped; bare; hence, dreary; dismal; gloomy; cheerless.
- To use, consume, spend, or expend thoughtlessly or carelessly.
- To cause to lose energy, strength, or vigor; exhaust, tire, or enfeeble: Disease wasted his body.
- To fail to take advantage of or use for profit; lose: waste an opportunity.
- To destroy completely.
- Slang To kill; murder.
- To lose energy, strength, weight, or vigor; become weak or enfeebled: wasting away from an illness.
- To pass without being put to use: Time is wasting.
- The act or an instance of wasting or the condition of being wasted: a waste of talent; gone to waste.
- A place, region, or land that is uninhabited or uncultivated; a desert or wilderness.
- A devastated or destroyed region, town, or building; a ruin.
- An unusable or unwanted substance or material, such as a waste product.
- Something, such as steam, that escapes without being used.
- Garbage; trash.
- The undigested residue of food eliminated from the body; excrement.
- Regarded or discarded as worthless or useless: waste trimmings.
- Used as a conveyance or container for refuse: a waste bin.
- Excreted from the body: waste matter.
- waste (one's) breath To gain or accomplish nothing by speaking.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നാശം - Naasham | Nasham ;തേഴുക - Thezhuka ;ക്ഷയം - Kshayam ;ബലഹീനമാക്കുക - Balaheenamaakkuka | Balaheenamakkuka ;പാഴായ - Paazhaaya | Pazhaya ;അവസരം നഷ്ടമാകൽ - Avasaram Nashdamaakal | Avasaram Nashdamakal ;