To be alive; to have life; to have, as an animal or a plant, the capacity of assimilating matter as food, and to be dependent on such assimilation for a continuance of existence; as, animals and plants that live to a great age are long in reaching maturity.
- To be alive; exist.
- To continue to be alive: lived through a bad accident.
- To support oneself; subsist: living on rice and fish; lives on a small inheritance.
- To reside; dwell: lives on a farm.
- To conduct one's life in a particular manner: lived frugally.
- To pursue a positive, satisfying existence; enjoy life: those who truly live.
- To remain in human memory: an event that lives on in our minds.
- To spend or pass (one's life).
- To go through; experience: lived a nightmare.
- To practice in one's life: live one's beliefs.
- live down To overcome or reduce the shame of (a misdeed, for example) over a period of time.
- live in To reside in the place where one is employed: household servants who live in.
- live out To live outside one's place of domestic employment: household servants who live out.
- live with To put up with; resign oneself to: disliked the situation but had to live with it.
- live it up Slang To engage in festive pleasures or extravagances.
- live up to To live or act in accordance with: lived up to their parents' ideals.
- live up to To prove equal to: a new technology that did not live up to our expectations.
- live up to To carry out; fulfill: lived up to her end of the bargain.
- Having life; alive: live animals. See Synonyms at living.
- Of, related to, or occurring during the life of one that is living: a live birth; the live weight of an animal before being slaughtered.
- Of current interest or relevance: a live topic; still a live option.
- Informal Full of life, excitement, or activity; lively: a live crowd at the parade; a live party.
- Glowing; burning: live coals.
- Not yet exploded but capable of being fired: live ammunition.
- Electricity Carrying an electric current or energized with electricity: live cables lying dangerously on the ground.
- Not mined or quarried; in the natural state: live ore.
- Broadcast while actually being performed; not taped, filmed, or recorded: a live television program.
- Involving performers or spectators who are physically present: live entertainment; a live audience.
- Of, relating to, or containing living, often modified microorganisms: a live vaccine; live yogurt cultures.
- Printing Not yet set into type: live copy.
- Sports In play: a live ball.
- At, during, or from the time of actual occurrence or performance: The landing on the moon was telecast live.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശക്തിപൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Shakthipoornnamaaya | Shakthipoornnamaya ;മറവിയിലാണ്ടുപോകാതെ ഇരിക്കുക - Maraviyilaandupokaathe Irikkuka | Maraviyilandupokathe Irikkuka ;പാര്ക്കുക - Paarkkuka | Parkkuka ;പ്രകമ്പനം കൊള്ളുന്ന - Prakampanam Kollunna ;തിളങ്ങുന്ന - Thilangunna ;ഓജസ്സുള്ള - Ojassulla ;