An animal or plant which is much below the ordinary size of its species or kind; especially, a diminutive human being.
- An abnormally small person, often having limbs and features atypically proportioned or formed.
- An atypically small animal or plant.
- A small creature resembling a human, often ugly, appearing in legends and fairy tales.
- A dwarf star.
- To check the natural growth or development of; stunt: "The oaks were dwarfed from lack of moisture” ( John Steinbeck).
- To cause to appear small by comparison: "Together these two big men dwarfed the tiny Broadway office” ( Saul Bellow).
- To become stunted or grow smaller.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നികുതി - Nikuthi ;ചെറുതാക്കുക - Cheruthaakkuka | Cheruthakkuka ;കൂളന് - Koolan ;പൊക്കംകുറഞ്ഞയാൾ - Pokkamkuranjayaal | Pokkamkuranjayal ;മുണ്ടന് - Mundan ;പൊക്കംകുറഞ്ഞയാള് - Pokkamkuranjayaal | Pokkamkuranjayal ;