A man of extraordinari bulk and stature.
- A person or thing of great size.
- A person or thing of extraordinary power, significance, or importance: a giant in the field of physics; automotive industry giants.
- Greek Mythology One of a race of humanlike beings of enormous strength and stature who were destroyed in battle with the Olympians.
- A being in folklore or myth similar to one of these beings.
- Marked by exceptionally great size, magnitude, or power: a giant wave; a giant impact.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രാക്ഷസൻ - Raakshasan | Rakshasan ;അതികായന് - Athikaayan | Athikayan ;ഭീമമായ - Bheemamaaya | Bheemamaya ;ഭീമജീവി - Bheemajeevi ;ഭീകര സത്വം - Bheekara Sathvam ;രാക്ഷസരൂപമുള്ള - Raakshasaroopamulla | Rakshasaroopamulla ;