The act or process of educating; the result of educating, as determined by the knowledge skill, or discipline of character, acquired; also, the act or process of training by a prescribed or customary course of study or discipline; as, an education for the bar or the pulpit; he has finished his education.
- The act or process of educating or being educated.
- The knowledge or skill obtained or developed by a learning process.
- A program of instruction of a specified kind or level: driver education; a college education.
- The field of study that is concerned with the pedagogy of teaching and learning.
- An instructive or enlightening experience: Her work in the inner city was a real education.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിദ്യ - Vidhya ;ഉപദേശം - Upadhesham ;താലീം - Thaaleem | Thaleem ;വിദ്യാദാനം - Vidhyaadhaanam | Vidhyadhanam ;വിനയനം - Vinayanam ;വിദ്യാഭ്യാസം - വിദ്യാഭ്യാസം ;