The act or practice of cultivating, or of preparing the earth for seed and raising crops by tillage; as, the culture of the soil.
- The totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought.
- These patterns, traits, and products considered as the expression of a particular period, class, community, or population: Edwardian culture; Japanese culture; the culture of poverty.
- These patterns, traits, and products considered with respect to a particular category, such as a field, subject, or mode of expression: religious culture in the Middle Ages; musical culture; oral culture.
- The predominating attitudes and behavior that characterize the functioning of a group or organization.
- Intellectual and artistic activity and the works produced by it.
- Development of the intellect through training or education.
- Enlightenment resulting from such training or education.
- A high degree of taste and refinement formed by aesthetic and intellectual training.
- Special training and development: voice culture for singers and actors.
- The cultivation of soil; tillage.
- The breeding of animals or growing of plants, especially to produce improved stock.
- Biology The growing of microorganisms, tissue cells, or other living matter in a specially prepared nutrient medium.
- Biology Such a growth or colony, as of bacteria.
- To cultivate.
- To grow (microorganisms or other living matter) in a specially prepared nutrient medium.
- To use (a substance) as a medium for culture: culture milk.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു പ്രത്യേക സംസ്ക്കാരമാതൃക - Oru Prathyeka Samskkaaramaathruka | Oru Prathyeka Samskkaramathruka ;മനോവികാസം - Manovikaasam | Manovikasam ;സംസാക്കാരം - Samsaakkaaram | Samsakkaram ;സംസ്ക്കരണം - Samskkaranam ;സംസ്കൃതി - Samskruthi ;വളര്ത്തല് - Valarththal | Valarthal ;