Equality of rights; natural justice or right; the giving, or desiring to give, to each man his due, according to reason, and the law of God to man; fairness in determination of conflicting claims; impartiality.
- The state, quality, or ideal of being just, impartial, and fair.
- Something that is just, impartial, and fair.
- Law Justice applied in circumstances covered by law yet influenced by principles of ethics and fairness.
- Law A system of jurisprudence supplementing and serving to modify the rigor of common law.
- Law An equitable right or claim.
- Law Equity of redemption.
- The residual value of a business or property beyond any mortgage thereon and liability therein.
- The market value of securities less any debt incurred.
- Common stock and preferred stock.
- Funds provided to a business by the sale of stock.