The condition or quality of being secure; secureness.
- Freedom from risk or danger; safety.
- Freedom from doubt, anxiety, or fear; confidence.
- Something that gives or assures safety, as:
- A group or department of private guards: Call building security if a visitor acts suspicious.
- Measures adopted by a government to prevent espionage, sabotage, or attack.
- Measures adopted, as by a business or homeowner, to prevent a crime such as burglary or assault: Security was lax at the firm's smaller plant.
- Measures adopted to prevent escape: Security in the prison is very tight.
- Something deposited or given as assurance of the fulfillment of an obligation; a pledge.
- One who undertakes to fulfill the obligation of another; a surety.
- A document indicating ownership or creditorship; a stock certificate or bond.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യുതാനം - Yuthaanam | Yuthanam ;പണയം - Panayam ;പാരിഭാവ്യം - Paaribhaavyam | Paribhavyam ;ജാമ്യം - Jaamyam | Jamyam ;പ്രതിജ്ഞ - Prathijnja ;ഭദ്രത - Bhadhratha ;