That which binds, ties, fastens, or confines, or by which anything is fastened or bound, as a cord, chain, etc.; a band; a ligament; a shackle or a manacle.
- Something, such as a fetter, cord, or band, that binds, ties, or fastens things together.
- Confinement in prison; captivity. Often used in the plural.
- A uniting force or tie; a link: the familial bond.
- A binding agreement; a covenant.
- A duty, promise, or other obligation by which one is bound.
- A substance or agent that causes two or more objects or parts to cohere.
- The union or cohesion brought about by such a substance or agent.
- A chemical bond.
- A systematically overlapping or alternating arrangement of bricks or stones in a wall, designed to increase strength and stability.
- Law A written and sealed obligation, especially one requiring payment of a stipulated amount of money on or before a given day.
- Law A sum of money paid as bail or surety.
- Law A bail bondsman.
- A certificate of debt issued by a government or corporation guaranteeing payment of the original investment plus interest by a specified future date.
- The condition of taxable goods being stored in a warehouse until the taxes or duties owed on them are paid.
- An insurance contract in which an agency guarantees payment to an employer in the event of unforeseen financial loss through the actions of an employee.
- Bond paper.
- To mortgage or place a guaranteed bond on.
- To furnish bond or surety for.
- To place (an employee, for example) under bond or guarantee.
- To join securely, as with glue or cement.
- To join (two or more individuals) in or as if in a nurturing relationship: "What bonded [the two men]—who spoke rarely and have little personal rapport—was patience and a conviction that uncontrolled inflation endangers . . . society” ( Robert J. Samuelson).
- To lay (bricks or stones) in an overlapping or alternating pattern.
- To cohere with or as if with a bond.
- To form a close personal relationship.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉടമ്പടി - Udampadi ;കെട്ട് - Kettu ;ചങ്ങല - Changala ;സ്നേഹബന്ധം - Snehabandham ;കെട്ട് - Kettu ;ഉടന്പടി - Udanpadi ;