A wandering; a roving or irregular course.
- An act, assertion, or belief that unintentionally deviates from what is correct, right, or true.
- The condition of having incorrect or false knowledge.
- The act or an instance of deviating from an accepted code of behavior.
- A mistake.
- Mathematics The difference between a computed or measured value and a true or theoretically correct value.
- Baseball A defensive fielding or throwing misplay by a player when a play normally should have resulted in an out or prevented an advance by a base runner.