Cessation of supply, or total defect; a failing; deficiency; as, failure of rain; failure of crops.
- The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends: the failure of an experiment.
- One that fails: a failure at one's career.
- The condition or fact of being insufficient or falling short: a crop failure.
- A cessation of proper functioning or performance: a power failure.
- Nonperformance of what is requested or expected; omission: failure to report a change of address.
- The act or fact of failing to pass a course, test, or assignment.
- A decline in strength or effectiveness.
- The act or fact of becoming bankrupt or insolvent.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിപത്തി - Vipaththi | Vipathi ;ഭ്രംശം - Bhramsham ;വീഴ്ച്ച - Veezhcha ;മാറ്റിത്തനം - Maattiththanam | Mattithanam ;തോല്വി - Tholvi ;ചെകുതി - Chekuthi ;