One who forms; a maker; a creator.
- One that forms; a maker or creator: a former of ideas.
- A member of a school form: a fifth former.
- Occurring earlier in time.
- Of, relating to, or taking place in the past.
- Coming before in place or order; foregoing.
- Being the first of two mentioned.
- Having been in the past: a former ambassador.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പണ്ടത്തെ - Pandaththe | Pandathe ;മുന്ചൊന്ന - Munchonna ;ആകൃതി - Aakruthi | akruthi ;പ്രഥമ - Prathama ;മുന്പറഞ്ഞ - Munparanja ;പഴയ - Pazhaya ;