Of or pertaining to a former time or state; neither present nor future; gone by; elapsed; ended; spent; as, past troubles; past offences.
- No longer current; gone by; over: His youth is past.
- Having existed or occurred in an earlier time; bygone: past events; in years past.
- Earlier than the present time; ago: 40 years past.
- Just gone by or elapsed: in the past few days.
- Having served formerly in a given capacity, especially an official one: a past president; a past inmate of a cell.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a verb tense or form used to express an action or condition prior to the time it is expressed.
- The time before the present.
- Previous background, career, experiences, and activities: an elderly person with a distinguished past.
- A former period of someone's life kept secret or thought to be shameful: a family with a checkered past.
- Grammar The past tense.
- Grammar A verb form in the past tense.
- So as to pass by or go beyond: He waved as he walked past.
- Beyond in time; later than or after: past midnight; a quarter past two.
- Beyond in position; farther than: The house is a mile past the first stoplight. They walked past the memorial in silence.
- Beyond the power, scope, extent, or influence of: The problem is past the point of resolution.
- Beyond in development or appropriateness: The child is past drinking from a bottle. You're past sucking your thumb, so don't do it.
- Beyond the number or amount of: The child couldn't count past 20. See Usage Note at pass.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യതീത - Vyatheetha ;ഗത - Gatha ;പൂര്വ്വകാലം - Poorvvakaalam | Poorvvakalam ;പണ്ടത്തെ - Pandaththe | Pandathe ;അതീത - Atheetha ;തീര്ന്ന - Theernna ;